Rogers Memorial Hospital, the leader in the Behavioral Health Industry is dedicated to providing exemplary behavioral health care services in a collaborative patient-centered environment. Rogers’ offers specialized treatment, inpatient, residential and partial hospitalization, for adults, adolescents and children.
Do you want to provide social services to patients and their families? Our Clinical Social Workers develop, coordinate, and facilitate all direct social services to patients and their families in a fast-paced environment.
Our Social Workers are strong in:
Therapeutic treatment services to the individual, group or family.
Serve as the patient advocate
Provide follow-up contact after discharge
Provide pre-admission consultation to community agencies, patients, and families
Implement goals and interventions
Education and Experience Requirements:
Masters degree in Social Work, from an accredited school of Social Work
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in health care and two (2) years in a psychiatric setting
Current Wisconsin Social Work license in good standing.
Working knowledge of therapeutic intervention and techniques for all age groups, as well as the dynamics of human growth and behavior
1) Valid Wisconsin driver's license. May be required to have driving record approved by the hospital's insurance company.
2) Current American Heart Association CPR certification or American Red Cross Professional Rescue is required upon hire. Bi-annual re-certification is required.
3) Annual aggression control training is required.
4)Successful candidates will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills.
5) Ability to communicate with medical staff to promote positive relations and to provide quality services.
6) Ability to utilize an electronic health record.
7) Commitment to quality care and service to our patients.
1. Master's Degree in Social Work, or related field, from an accredited school of Social Work, with a minimum of two (2) years' experience in health care and at least two (2) years in a psychiatric setting. 2. Current Wisconsin Social Worker license, in good standing. License must be maintained. 3. Working knowledge of therapeutic intervention and techniques for all age groups, as well as the dynamics of human growth and behavior. 4. Attend all mandatory in-services and other in-services relevant to the position. Be responsible for all educational requirements and related obligations pertaining to the license of the program/unit license regulatory requirements governing the program(s). 5. Employees at Child/Adolescent Day Treatment programs licensed under HFS -40 are required to have one year of experience working in a clinical setting serving children with mental health disorders.
Help transform livesCaring. Driven. Enthusiastic. Ambitious. Skilled. Professionals. Outstanding.That’s how our own staff describe their co-workers at Rogers Behavioral Health. A career in behavioral health is enormously rewarding, almost a vocation. Choose Rogers for your career and become part of:A quality organization—one of the best, from our people to the quality of care our team providesAn i...ndependent, not-for-profit, national leader who is helping to shape the future of behavioral healthA team inspired by its mission to serve those in needA place where you can move and grow professionally, with diverse options in positions, locations and levels of care to match your interestsAn organization known for evidence-based care with proven outcomes, but focused on continuing to learn, adapt and do betterAt Rogers, our patients are our number one priority. But it all begins with you. It takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. You'll make your difference at Rogers—and help transform lives.