Responsible for full cycle recruitment (non-provider) and onboarding for Bozeman Health. Responsible for effectively partnering with management to understand business needs; developing, executing and tracking recruiting strategies; identifying, using and evaluating a variety of recruiting sources to attract and develop a diverse pipeline of candidates; screening, interviewing and selecting candidates for positions in the organization; collaborating with management in arranging interviews for qualified applicants and creating and negotiating job offers; ensuring successful onboarding of new hires and compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identify partnering organizations with a special attention paid to diversity and inclusion groups.. Assist with retention efforts by identifying potential training opportunities and coordinating and/or conducting new hire onboarding and/or leadership training approved by management. Fully participates in other Human Resources initiatives as needed. This position reports to the System Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention within a system shared services structure.
50% Time Spent- Recruitment
• Participates as active member of the Talent Acquisition Team to help ensure the design, management, and administration of hiring and employment programs that support and align with the strategic plan, mission, vision, and core values of Bozeman Health.
• Sources, screens, and also markets positions to candidates including compensation and benefit overview.
• Initiate and maintain collaborative partnership with hiring managers, developing recruitment plans and knowledge of position control.
• Assists Employment Team with the establishment of best practices by maintaining continuing education through local, state or national sources, reading applicable periodicals/journals and/or attending pertinent professional conferences.
• Uses various information system tools to manage the integrated recruitment process by accurately entering data and generating reports. Provides quality report analysis to support actionable decision making.
• Participates in workforce planning meetings and applies comprehension of the relationship between strategic goals and staffing needs. Collaborates with key stakeholders to design strategies and timelines for pipeline building.
• Identifies process and procedure improvement opportunities.
• Maintains knowledge of legal and regulatory updates as they relate to talent acquisition processes/procedures to keep compliant.
• Makes recommendations on complex issues regarding work, often in ambiguous situations.
• Utilize all aspects of the applicant tracking system at the expert level.
• Maintain meticulous records of candidate outreach and contact in applicant tracking system
10% Time Spent - Reports and Trend Analysis
• Assist with development and tracking annual recruitment budget to include costs associated with recruitment search fees, travel costs for interviews, relocation costs, and sign on/relocation/retention bonuses.
• Provide monthly recruitment update reports to appropriate leadership and hiring managers.
• Processes incoming invoices and expense statements including auditing for accuracy, supporting documentation, coding appropriately and obtaining approval and signature from the appropriate leader to then submit to AP
• Track, report, compare, and analyze trends related to recruitment metrics to leadership, hiring managers, physicians and HR leadership including benchmarking reports
• Track and report advertising and marketing costs for recruitment
10% Time Spent - Onboarding
• Create custom employee packets for onboarding
• Facilitate New Employee Onboarding working closely with employee health
• Collaborate with the education department with new employee orientation
• Complete all required paperwork for all new employees. Including verifying identification, completing employer portion of I-9 and verifying/documenting required certifications and licenses
• Track onboarding for effectiveness and present to managers/leadership monthly • Create accurate employee file in Meditech and enter reminders for future requirements and certification/license expirations
• Train on basic MIND navigation (Policies/Procedures/Guidelines, New Hire Page, etc) • Educate on Netlearning use and track completion
• Take Badge photo & send to facilities
10% Time Spent - Additional responsibilities
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
• Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team
• Be an active member of committees related to recruitment and onboarding and regularly attend meetings
Graduate of a four-year college or university with a Bachelor's degree in business administration, communication, marketing, public relations, Human Resources, or similar.
LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION
Professional in Human Resources (PHR), or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP): Preferred
4+ years of full cycle healthcare recruiting experience, 1+ years of agency staffing experience is a strong plus. Strong customer service skills. Proven ability and experience in relationship building with management and candidates. Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience in planning and organizing job fairs, networking events and mixers. Organizational and project management experience. Excellent verbal/written communication; experience in facilitation, presentation and negotiation.
Experience with multiple ATS platforms preferred. Experience with recruitment marketing and social media preferred. Previous experience in a multi-faceted role preferred with specific knowledge spanning a multitude of service lines. Marketing/advertising experience. Experience working in a matrixed organization preferred
Internal Number: 9494
About Bozeman Health
Bozeman Health is an independent, locally owned and controlled integrated healthcare delivery system serving Southwest Montana, and includes Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital, Bozeman Health Big Sky Medical Center, Bozeman Health Belgrade Clinic + Urgent Care, b2 Cares (retail micro and urgent care clinics), Bozeman Health Hillcrest Senior Living, and Bozeman Health Clinical Research. As a nonprofit organization, governed by a volunteer community board of directors, Bozeman Health is the largest private employer in Gallatin County, with more than 2,000 employees, including 270 medical providers representing 50 clinical specialties. It is our privilege to deliver expert, compassionate health and wellness services across the care continuum, designed to meet the diverse healthcare needs of the communities we serve. Learn more about Bozeman Health at https://www.bozemanhealth.org