Kootenai Health is seeking a Manager for our Strategy Planning and Business Development team. This opportunity offers a full view of the work being executed as well as the feeling of involvement across the continuum.
This role you will assist the Director and executive leadership in the overall presentation, implementation, execution, control, and completion of the organizations's strategic plan.
Serves as the supervising manager for the strategic Program Managers for routine duties and responsibilities and ensures consistency and coordination among tasks, assignments and activities required to successfully complete projects
Manages and reports on progress, milestones and timelines to ensure advancement and accomplishment of the organizations strategy, commitments and goals
Evaluates and contributes to the execution of new business units, joint ventures, acquisitions, and services
Utilizes diagnostic tools to analyze data and trends and provides consultative services to unit leadership to include feasibility of new programs and services, opportunities for performance improvement of services, and assistance with review of mergers and acquisitions
Supports the business planning functions to include market analysis, pro forma development and the setting of strategic goals and metrics
Facilitates service line level strategic planning and implementation efforts
Preforms other duties as assigned
Maintains regular and predictable attendance
Requirements and Minimum Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree required; in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or Nursing
2. Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar field required
3. 5 years of progressive experience in a healthcare setting required
4. 3 years of progressive experience in project management, strategic planning, and data analytics preferred.
5. Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred, will be required to obtain after hire
6. Background and experience with hospital strategy and operations strongly preferred
Internal Number: 100
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health provides a comprehensive range of medical services to patients in north Idaho, eastern Washington, Montana and the Inland Northwest at several facility locations. The main Kootenai Health campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 299-bed community-owned hospital, and a wide range of physician clinics including a family physician residency program. Kootenai Health repeatedly earns regional and national recognition and is a Magnet facility. Visit the Recognition, Awards and Honors page for a look at Kootenai's most recent awards.