Performs research and analysis in budgeting, financial trends, performance measures and forecast information.
Job Responsibilities: 1. Determines and devises data survey collection, data interpretation and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes.
2. Uses statistical and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports and makes recommendations related to financial trends, business forecasts, and clinic performance. Suggests remedial measures.
3. Serves as project leader, providing work instruction and assignments, coordinating efforts and report completion.
4. Interviews individuals, conducts investigations, researches and collects data and documents findings.
5. Evaluates processes, budgets, programs and practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
6. Prepares documents for compliance with regulations.
7. Communicates internally and externally regarding findings via presentations using charts and graphs.
8. Prepares and reports on provider performance measures and benchmarking. Will include compensation review and analysis work.
9. Assists in reviewing and analyzing annual budget submissions.
10. Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
11. Enhances professional growth and development through in-service meetings and educational programs.
12. Follows the CHRISTUS Provider Network guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
13. Maintains strict confidentiality.
14. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
15. Maintains established CHRISTUS Provider Network policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
16. Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Provider Network's cultural diversity objectives.
17. Supports and adheres to CPN Service Guarantee.
18. Performs other related work as required.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance or related field preferred.
Three years experience performing project research and analysis.
Two years in a health care organization is a plus.
Additional appropriate education may be substituted for two years of healthcare financial experience.
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.