YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Director Digital Marketing and Service Line Strategy AdventHealth Orlando FT
Location Address: 601 East Rollins
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
8a – 5p – M - F
You Will Be Responsible For:
The Director of Marketing and Service Line Strategy is responsible for leading the organization as
an innovator in the rapidly evolving digital and healthcare landscape through directing the
planning, implementation, analysis, and optimization of digital marketing efforts. This position
reports to the Executive Director of Digital Strategy and supervises a team, including direct
supervision of Senior Managers and Managers. Collaborates with the Marketing CRM, Analytics, Media,
Content, Social and Reputation Management teams. Drives Digital Marketing Thought Leadership to
ensure Digital platforms are offering advanced and personalized digital patient experiences, better
manage multi- touch marketing efforts, and demonstrate clear Return on Investment (ROI) for all B2C
efforts and B2B efforts. Develop overarching and campaign/initiative-specific digital
marketing plans that lead and pipeline goals, target markets and audiences, digital assets (creative,
content, etc.), performance evaluation, and optimization. Demonstrate progress, success, and
opportunities for efficiencies through the use intelligent analytics. Provide dashboards and reports for
other senior leadership to keep them abreast and demonstrate the business value of marketing efforts.
Lead digital education and collaboration with executives/senior management, physician enterprise and
clinical staff, operational managers, and other stakeholders on the vision for digital marketing, changes in
the market and with new CRM technology, and strategic business opportunities. The ideal candidate
offers elevated customer service skills as their teams act as the internal account team for Digital
Marketing and marketing corporate services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for supporting the strategic vision of the Executive Director of Digital Strategy and establishing a best-in-class digital presence for the enterprise.
· Apply executive-level thought leadership to move and keep AdventHealth in a position of market leadership by strategically leveraging operations (staff, tools, technology, etc.) to drive new business.
· Direct the strategic planning, implementation, analysis and optimization of digital marketing for AdventHealth.
· Collaborates with CRM and Analytics to complete the implementation, management, and integration of technology platforms to offer advanced and personalized digital patient experiences, better manage multi-touch marketing efforts, and demonstrate clear Return on Investment (ROI) for all B2C efforts and B2B efforts.
· Develop overarching and campaign/initiative-specific digital marketing plans that leverage the new CRM and include lead and pipeline goals, target markets and audiences, digital assets (creative, content, etc.), performance evaluation, and optimization.
· Demonstrate progress, success, and opportunities for efficiencies through the use intelligent analytics. Provide dashboards and reports for other senior leadership to keep them abreast and demonstrate the business value of marketing efforts.
· Lead digital education, internal customer services, and collaboration with executives/senior management, physician enterprise and clinical staff, operational managers, and other stakeholders on the vision for digital marketing, changes in the market and with new CRM technology, and strategic business opportunities.
· Lead, manage, and elevate marketing staff, cross-functional teams and partner/vendor relationships, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and supervision.
· Identify and target best prospects and customers for new service lines and produce incremental sales and revenue from current or inactive customers.
· Seek to advance and personalize digital patient experiences with multi-touch marketing efforts and demonstrate clear ROI for B2C efforts and B2B efforts.
· Collaborate across a highly matrixed organization to understand business, patient care, and marketing challenges and offer digital and technology solutions.
· Evaluate and demonstrate the business impact of digital programs through reports and dashboards including demand, qualified leads, conversions, and other relevant KPIs.
· Lead patient journey mapping and document patient paths to service/purchase for all service lines.
· Create a culture of service excellence through socialization of patient experience values and initiatives across the organization.
· Provide orchestration among team members, leadership, key stakeholders and internal teams (such as IT) and vendors/partners to ensure all campaign activities are completed successfully, on time, and within campaign budgets.
· Continually evaluate efforts and determine resources (e.g. staffing, vendors, costs) needed for future success.
· Develop, implement and monitor marketing budgets on efforts across the Division, Regions, and service lines.
What you will need
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Healthcare industry knowledge
· Expansive knowledge in digital marketing in a consumer-focused industry
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, IT, or Communications OR 5 years related experience
· 7 years of experience in marketing, strategy, business development and/or communications
· Experience leading successful marketing campaigns and advanced customer/patient experience that deliver downstream ROI
· $5M+ budget management experience to develop revenue forecast and hold responsibility for increases in ROI (bottom-line profitability, top-line revenues, and customer loyalty from patients and referring physicians).
· Reflects a drive to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for improvements, and accepts responsibility for actions and results
· Methodically analyzes and evaluates business problems by defining the challenges, identifying alternatives, and making timely decisions Listens to and understands the customer, anticipates customer needs, and gives high priority to customer satisfaction
· Understands how the business works and can identify sources of value, efficiency, and effectiveness
· Identifies and solves problems using data collection methods, analysis, experience, and judgment
· Listens to and understands the customer, anticipates customer needs, and gives high priority to customer satisfaction
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.