Location Address: 902 Inspiration Avenue, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
Career growth and advancement potential
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Maintains paper and electronic files of all correspondence, documents, reports, and other materials.
· Maintains and updates Outlook with current information, including distribution lists
· Responsible for the department’s daily mail pick-up and distribution, FedEx shipments and certified mail. Tracks all requests electronically to insure accurate delivery/completion.
· Maintains department inventory of office supplies and equipment, including purchase orders and check request
· Schedules and maintains director’s calendars
· Provides necessary logistics for meetings (internal and external) such as agenda, facilities and catering, accommodations and technical equipment
· Organizes weekly/monthly conference calls for directors
DOCUMENT PREPARATION AND DISTRIBUTION
· Prepares, edits and distribute reports, agendas, letters, meeting minutes, organizational charts and other documents
· Ensure all correspondence and documents have a professional appearance and organized in a clear, concise and professional manner with correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
· Makes travel arrangements for assigned directors and coordinates schedule.
· Completes expense reports for directors in a timely manner. Ensures expense reports are copied and turned into accounting for processing.
· Manages difficult and demanding situations timely with tact and calmness while promoting peaceful resolutions
· Communicates with staff, leadership, outside callers and visitors
· Clearly represents self and the organization in a professional, courteous manner
· Directs incoming communications according to director’s schedule and priorities
· Deals discretely and appropriately with confidential information concerning Adventist Health System
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Windows Applications: Microsoft Outlook and other office applications, such as, Word and Excel as needed by the department
Basic Computer navigation skills
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent
2 years minimum experience in a secretarial role.
The administrative assistant provides the support necessary for directors and department staff to meet the day-to-day functions of the department. The handling of confidential information is part of daily responsibilities. The administrative assistant enhances director’s effectiveness by providing director support; appointment scheduling; document preparation and distribution; travel planning and communication with leadership, outside callers and visitors; and special projects as assigned by leadership. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two years minimum in a secretarial role.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.