Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for patients’ bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives of others.
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor's degree in Media, Graphic Design, or a related field or combination of High School degree and related experience required
• Bachelor's degree in Media, Graphic Design, or a related field preferred
• Two years of technical experience preferred
The Media Producer is responsible for the development of creative direction and production for the organization to support its mission and growth plans.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Develops brochures, print ads, internet ads, in-house video producing and editing, posters, print and online newsletters and other collateral as requested. Creates and implements strategic marketing plans for assigned service lines
• Supports the creative design component of the organization's website and digital media (HTML newsletters, flash content, online ads and video) within confines of its growth plan and current branding strategies
• Manages each design project assigned from conception to completion, including managing workflow according to timelines, maintenance and archival of all digital files, ensuring timely delivery of bids, proofing of all materials before sending to customer, and providing status reports as requested by supervisor
• Oversees and participates in the production of templates, stationery packages and other related materials in accordance with the branding strategy
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.