Supply Chain Distribution Tech FT Days - AdventHealth Tampa
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 21036691
Supply Chain Distribution Tech FT Days at AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Picks up return items following established guidelines. Performs daily par cart inventories, picks orders, confirms orders, and delivers supplies to assigned par areas. Provides feedback on par level adjustments to supply chain and clinical leadership.
• Establishes effective relationships with clinicians in assigned areas to ensure collaboration between clinical departments and supply chain.
• Creates a requisition for non-stock supplies as needed in assigned par areas.
• Ensures par areas are orderly, properly tagged and sufficiently stocked to meet customer needs.
• Properly disburses all materials to various locations in the facility as assigned in a timely manner following any established route and schedule. Special attention is given to refrigerated supplies and overnight packages.
• Maintains warehouse and other assigned areas in clean, safe and organized manner.
• Accurately completes the replenishment/picking process completing all associated computer software tasks to ensure accurate record keeping.
• Delivers supplies and packages to customers taking care to obtain location delivery information.
• Maintains conversion items and substitutes communicating with clinical and departmental staff.
• Assists with updating item locations and labels associated with product conversions.
• Participates in design or maintenance of par location item layout.
• Performs other related duties as requested by authorized personnel
What You Will Need:
• Possesses basic math skills.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Communicates clearly and effectively in English. Can communicate directly with clinicians.
• Has computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Can identify, sort and count accurately.
• Prefer a demonstrated ability to use an ERP system.
• Prefer understands medical terminology and products.
• Prefer demonstrates knowledge of inventory, receiving, replenishment and par level concepts.
• Prefer ability to operate material handling equipment.
• Require High School Grad or Equiv or 1+ years experience
• Prefer 6 months in supply chain
• Prefer 6 months in customer service setting
• Prefer Peoplesoft experience
This position will have responsibility for the supply replenishment process of par locations; this includes straightening, counting, picking, and stocking supplies for specific areas then completing any paperwork or computer software tasks needed to account for inventory movement. The role serves as a representative of supply chain to clinicians in their assigned areas; as such, this role must be attentive to providing excellent customer service which includes workig collaboratives with customers to facilitate and manage supply replenishment process and managing par level changes as needed. The Supply Chain Distribution Tech may also be responsible for assisting in picking and delivering supplies to departments upon request, picking up items for return and general upkeep of the inventory storeroom.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.