Physician Enterprise Financial Analyst- FT/Days- AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 21035743
Physician Enterprise Financial Analyst AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address:12470 Telecom Drive Suite 100, Tampa, Florida 33637
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
Reimbursement for clinical position certifications
Full Time/ Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting for physician practices on actuals, budgets, and prior periods on a monthly basis ensuring data accuracy. Effectively work with centralized WFR Accounting team.
• Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast, addressing discrepancies and adverse trends as necessary. Participates in presentation of results in monthly Hospital and Operational meetings.
• Performs calculations and review of physician compensation calculations.
• Creates reports and analysis of daily/weekly operating statistics, to include but not be limited to daily revenue reports.
• Responsible for internal financial statements, management reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support physician practice operations, Physician Enterprise strategic initiatives, and other projects as needed.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution of higher education.
• 1 to 3 years of exposure to Physician Enterprise, Hospital or other Healthcare finances preferred
• Prior experience as an accountant with a strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles preferred
• MBA and/or professional designation (CPA ,CMA or HFMA) preferred
The Physician Enterprise Financial Analyst will support the timely development and analysis of financial information to successfully support Physician Enterprise in the West Florida Region (WFR). The Analyst will be an integral part of the Florida Hospital Finance team and will work closely with the FHPG Financial Manager, FHPG VP of Finance, Hospital Finance, and PE Operations to ensure accuracy and completeness of yearly budgets and month-end financial and management reporting. He/She will provide regional coverage as required to either Tampa, Carrollwood, North Pinellas, Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Ocala and any future WFR market.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.