Provides guidance and support in the implementation of fundraising programs and activities; identifies, cultivates, solicits and stewards gifts; and provides broad-based support to higher-level foundation staff for the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of high-profile donors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
1. Develops, coordinates, staffs and facilitates fundraising activities and events, as approved. 40%
2. Cultivates relationships with individuals, corporations and/or foundations for the purpose of developing strategies to implement donor solicitations. 30%
3. Represents the institution at business, community, and professional organizations. 10%
4. Writes, prepares, and disseminates donor correspondence, reports and fundraising materials. 10%
5. Uses consistent, accurate and appropriate information sharing mechanisms for communicating with prospects and donors. Responds to donor inquiries with accurate and timely information. 10%
Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
1. Knowledge of fundraising programs, methods, and techniques
2. Verbal and written communication skills
3. Interpersonal and organizational skills
4. Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
5. Ability to work across organizational and functional boundaries
6. Ability to research and identify prospective individual and business/corporate supporters
7. Ability to educate and influence others in funding priorities
8. Ability to travel as required
Our competitive benefits package includes the following - Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits - 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% - Tuition Reimbursement - PTO accrual beginning Day 1 Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - Assoc or Equiv Experience
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 2 years experience required
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!