YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Employee Experience Partner Heart of Florida FT
Location Address: 40101 US-27, Davenport, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Close proximity to Walt Disney World
Various outdoor activities for families and children to enjoy
Beautiful local golf courses available year round
Faith-based work environment
What you will be Responsible for:
The Employee Experience Partner (EEP) will facilitate and provide support for general human resources policies and procedures. Provides administrative support to the human resources function to include office management, document management, and customer service support. Provides support for employee events, engagement programs, and communication. Uses excellent customer service skills in promotion of the HR operating model and serves as a liaison with shared services as necessary. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, separation of work procedures. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
· Coordinates and supports employee onboarding, regulatory compliance maintenance, and HR projects. Provides office administrative support utilizing excellent customer service skills while promoting the HR operating model. Specific office administration duties may include, but not limited to: ordering and managing inventory of office supplies, manage ingoing/outgoing mail, managing calendars and schedules for HRBP(s) as necessary, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and managing phone/walk-ins as appropriate to support HR operating model. Supports HR programs and initiatives at a local level as directed. Supports employee badge administration process, including granting and tracking badge access as appropriate, maintaining badge supplies, and printer maintenance.
· Coordinates activities and performs transactions as directed related to department and organizational design changes. Provides support service for candidate and new hire experience as directed, to include, but not limited to: serving as liaison to hiring manager and employee health as appropriate, completing new hire onboarding process, and supporting new hire orientation logistics. Supports processes for immigration regulatory compliance.
· Performs processing, tracking, and documenting compliance-related functions, such as: license/certification/registration maintenance, documentation of employee competencies and performance evaluations, orientations, and employee health requirements. Responsible for document management which may include but not limited to, scanning/filing/linking documents for employee HR files, preparing documentation for regulatory agencies, coordinating regular audits to ensure compliance requirements are met, and coordinating with HR Shared Services as appropriate for document management needs. Identifying and escalating issues, risks, and non-compliance.
· Tracks compliance with performance management process as directed. Performs separation of work processes as directed. Responsibilities may include, scheduling and conducting exit interviews, and facilitating repayment programs in coordination with shared services.
· Supports special compensation programs according to policy. Supports employee wellness program administration and tuition reimbursement programs according to policy and procedures. Provides transaction support for a PDO donation program.
· Supports employee events, projects, and communication as directed, examples include: service awards programs and events, mailing projects, employee related functions, local job fairs, open enrollment events and communication. Manages logistics related to employee engagement and retention programs, such as meal tickets and prizes.
· Supports HR policies and procedures. Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions.
· Supports change activities as directed. Liaisons with shared services as needed. Collect data for HR programs and analytic needs as directed. Establishes stewardship in facility resources. Supports mission integration and culture development as directed.
What you will need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of or aptitude to learn human resources disciplines applicable for assigned duties
Professional, oral, and written communication skills
Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Ability to handle confidential matters with maximum discretion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Associate degree, OR
Two years of human resources, administrative, or related experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Two years of HR experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Society for Human Resources Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
LIVING OUR SERVICE STANDARDS
How we treat those we serve and each other is what sets us apart from other healthcare organizations. We want everyone who walks through our doors to feel loved, cared for, and at ease. Whether you are clinical or non-clinical, your actions and behaviors can create an environment that either builds trust or causes anxiety and fear. We have made it easy for you to ensure that you are always building trust and providing excellent care by exhibiting our Service Standards.
All team members will be held accountable forconsistently living out our 16 Service Standards and the additional behaviors listed below to ensure that every person, every time has an exceptional experience.
KEEP ME SAFE
I make safety my number one priority.
I protect privacy and confidentiality.
I keep my environment clean.
I follow the dress code and wear my badge correctly.
I treat others with uncommon compassion.
I nurture whole-person care through CREATION Health.
I treat others with fairness and respect.
I listen and communicate using iCARE. (Introduce, Connect, Anticipate, Reinforce, Extend)
MAKE IT EASY
I help guests to their destination.
I speak highly of others to provide connected care.
I collaborate to create solutions, not excuses.
I innovate and continually seek ways to improve our work.
I am positive and aim to exceed all expectations.
I follow through on commitments.
I use discretion with personal devices.
I recover service and restore trust using ACT. (Acknowledge/Apologize, Correct, Thank)
Team members must conform to all AdventHealth organizational and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to:
· Code of Conduct as outlined in the “Guidelines for Employees” handbook
Establishes and maintains a history of regular attendance; makes appropriate use of PDO and observes department call-in procedures for absence; establishes and maintains punctual work habits. Exhibits timely arrival and departure and dependable time habits including meal and other breaks.
Attends and participates in mandatory facility-wide and department training/meetings as required (including but not limited to: ALN, safety training, etc.). Is able to demonstrate and apply knowledge of fire, safety, security, and disaster procedure regulations as presented in orientation, outlined in the safety manual, and as pertains to each work area.
Required to respond to emergency situations (i.e. disasters, hurricanes, etc.) by reporting to department and staying until the crisis is over or your position is covered by incoming personnel. This is a mandatory requirement. Refusal to respond may result in termination.
Contributes to the successful achievement of department-stated goals and objectives and will facilitate staff cohesiveness and communication.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.