Providing faith-based, whole person care in 9 states
Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
Employee Referral Program
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Coordinates and supports employee onboarding, regulatory compliance maintenance, and HR projects.
• Provides office administrative support utilizing excellent customer service skills while promoting the HR operating model. Specific
office administration duties may include, but not limited to: ordering and managing inventory of office supplies, manage
ingoing/outgoing mail, managing calendars and schedules for HRBP(s) as necessary, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and
managing phone/walk-ins as appropriate to support HR operating model. Supports HR programs and initiatives at a local level as
• Supports employee badge administration process, including granting and tracking badge access as appropriate, maintaining badge
supplies, and printer maintenance.
Workforce Planning & Org Design
• Coordinates activities and performs transactions as directed related to department and organizational design changes.
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
• Provides support service for candidate and new hire experience as directed, to include, but not limited to: serving as liaison to hiring
manager and employee health as appropriate, completing new hire onboarding process, and supporting new hire orientation logistics.
Supports processes for immigration regulatory compliance.
• Performs processing, tracking, and documenting compliance-related functions, such as: license/certification/registration
maintenance, documentation of employee competencies and performance evaluations, orientations, and employee health requirements.
Responsible for document management which may include but not limited to, scanning/filing/linking documents for employee HR
files, preparing documentation for regulatory agencies, coordinating regular audits to ensure compliance requirements are met, and
coordinating with HR Shared Services as appropriate for document management needs. Identifying and escalating issues, risks, and
Performance Management & Talent Development
• Tracks compliance with performance management process as directed.
• Performs separation of work processes as directed. Responsibilities may include, scheduling and conducting exit interviews, and
facilitating repayment programs in coordination with shared services.
Compensation & Pay Programs
• Tracks and monitors compliance and documentation for special compensation programs according to policy and coordinates
repayments with shared services as appropriates. Examples of special pay programs include sign-on bonuses and GN program
• Supports employee wellness program administration.
• Administers tuition reimbursement programs according to policy and procedures.
• Provides transaction support for the PDO donation program, ensuring compliance with facility, regional and corporate policies.
Rewards, Recognition & Engagement
• Supports employee events, projects and communication as directed, examples include: service awards programs and events, mailing
projects, employee related functions, local job fairs, open enrollment events and communication.
• Manages logistics related to employee engagement and retention programs, such as meal tickets, prizes, etc.
• Stores and maintains HR policies and procedures according to organizational documentation as directed.
• Participates in the revision of policy changes as directed.
• Supports change activities as directed.
Super User of Operating Model & Technology
• Liaisons with shared services as needed.
• Collect data for HR programs and analytic needs as directed.
• Demonstrates stewardship in facility resources.
What You Will Need:
• High school diploma upon hire
• Two years of Human Resources or related experience upon hire
The Employee Experience Partner (EEP) will facilitate and provide support for general human resources policies and procedures. This role provides administrative support to the human resources function to include office management, document management, and customer service support. EEP provides support for employee events, engagement programs, and communication. Individual uses excellent customer service skills in promotion of the HR operating model and serves as a liaison with shared services as necessary.
Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, new hire processing, separation of work procedures, and compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.