Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian, ID is seeking a Project Manager to join our Executive Office team.
Under limited direction, the Project Manager is responsible for supportingand/or managinga designated portfolio of small to moderately complex projects.
- Utilizes SLHS-standard project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned responsibilities within projects and programs are delivered on time, within budget, and meet customer expectations.
- Plans, schedules, and ensures timely completion of assigned work with projects and programs, including but not limited to project financials, risk management, change control, vendor status tracking, status reportingand action items for the lifecycle of projects and programs.
- Oversees the monitoring and updates of portfolio projects as assigned -including partnering with project managers to receive status updates, risks, needs, and reportingto senior leadership on portfolio overview.
- Leads and/or supports senior leaders through the project intake, governance, and approval process fordesignated portfolio.
- Coordinates project requests during annual and off-cycle planning processes. Independently leads the day to day responsibilities of small-scaleprojects;overseeing all aspects and decision making of the projectwith autonomy.
- Leads the day to day management onportions of larger or more complex projects as requested.
- Maintains accountability to the project/program manager/director through status reports and updates as required.Responsible for onboarding/serves as the SLHS designeeto contractors, consultants, vendors and other external entities in order to facilitate navigation of SLHS processes and expectations.
- Responsible for tracking and cross-coordination of dependencies within and between projects and programs.Possesses solidknowledge of the SLHS and other project/programpolicies, procedures, and practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor'sdegree or 4 yearsof relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience:0 years additional relevant experience.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.