Location: Suffern, New York
Title: Training Content Developer Job Code: Z1366Department: Workforce Devolpment - WMC Healthh Department Code: 221994
The Training Content Developer will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees of the WMCHealth Network.
- Assesses training and development needs through communication with managers, facilitators, and Human Resources Business Partners.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of professional development courses and training for WMCHealth Network employees.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers' specific needs to maintain or improve professional growth.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, and competencies, as applicable.
- Assesses training materials prepared by facilitators.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development in Healthcare.
- Performs other related duties as required
At minimum of two years of training experience required.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required.
Licenses / Certifications:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills. Adapt with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods. Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives. Ability to design and implement effective training and development. Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.