Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Systems Analyst 4 to join our Digital Experience team.
The System Analyst must possess consultative skills to assist in administration of Microsoft 365 with a strong emphasis on design and support. This role participates in and leads the team through work efforts which may include implementation of and on-going maintenance for a variety of Microsoft 365 applications. The Systems Analyst should be familiar with project management industry standards with an emphasis on collecting and analyzing business requirements. Participates in identification and prioritization of work efforts with leaders and/or stakeholders.
- Leads assignments involving specialists from various disciplines, and has responsibility for the quality, timely delivery, and appropriateness of the team recommendations. Acts as a liaison between the development-team and the end users.
- Serves as a lead or supervisor. Coaches and leads others in acquiring knowledge and provides expert advice. May serve as an evaluator of staff within the team. Provides leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
- Prepares detailed program specifications and requirements, identifies required inputs, participates in the design and testing of systems.
- Documents statements of work, project plans, or other forms of project documentation; translates into system specifications.
- Conveys complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood manner.
- Considers a broad range of options and applies sound judgement to develop solutions within their specific area of specialty.
- Conducts analysis of system infrastructure, set-up and design to ensure business and end user needs are met. Analyzes information and develops infrastructure to support business process design and improvement activities.
- Coordinates installation with end user, tests configuration and recommends modifications to improve functionality, ensuring positive results.
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Champions the adoption of Microsoft 365 services to build a culture of collaboration across the health system.
- Handles the most complex issues and problems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 6 years additional relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
- 4 years of experience with Microsoft 365 including OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, and Project for the Web
- PMP certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.