Location: North Kansas City, Missouri
Position: Full time Clinical Liaison Supervisor
City/State: North Kansas City, MO
Location: North Kansas City Hospital
Setting: Inpatient Rehab Unit
Join our inpatient rehabilitation team!
Lifepoint Rehabilitation is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. We provide high quality, patient-centered care to those who have experienced a loss of function from an injury or illness. Our goal is to help our patients recover as fully as possible and regain the level of independence they hope to achieve.
Success within a company doesn't just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization's goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
The Clinical Liaison Supervisor serves as coordinator of the Clinical Liaison team and oversees day-to-day liaison functions. The Clinical Liaison Supervisor is responsible for establishing relationships with patients, families, healthcare providers, employers, clients and the internal operations team. The Clinical Liaison Supervisor will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in conjunction with the Program Director, Medical Director, and Nurse Manager. They will act as a liaison between payer sources and payer representatives to increase patient access across the market and will be responsible for creating value based presentations and discussions with key payer sources.
- A track record of successful experience in a health care setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers.
- Extensive knowledge of local provider and medical communities.
- Clinical experience required with demonstrated skills in clinical assessment and community relations activities.
License and Education:
- Valid state driver's license and own reliable transportation required.
- Clinical Licensure required. (RN/ PT/ OT/ SLP)
- College degree required.