Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Nemours is seeking a Sr. Application Analyst (Business Apps - ServiceNow) to join our Nemours Children's Health team in Wilmington, Delaware.
The ServiceNow Sr. Application Analyst position is responsible for collaborating with the ServiceNow Team and its customers while adhering to industry standards for configuration, development, support, and maintenance of the ServiceNow Platform. An ideal candidate will be familiar with ServiceNow Suite, related modules and functionality. Responsibilities will include working with Stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver solutions using ServiceNow best practices. The selected candidate should have the ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and optimization activities designed to create end users that are more knowledgeable with the ServiceNow capabilities and technologies. The role of this position includes acting as a change agent, educator and resource in advancing the strategic mission of Nemours.
- Achieve and maintain multiple application specific certifications or competencies in accordance with vendor requirements if available.
- Utilize project management methodologies to plan, organize, document and communicate project status.
- Research and recommend implementation of specific application functionality based on customer requirements, workflow, work processes and available products.
- Manage multiple projects of significant complexity or enterprise focus as well as oversight of the project team, vendor, or assigned resources.
- Analyze system enhancements decisions and modify business applications to meet unique requirements of business operations without compromising data or systems integrity.
- Contribute to development of departmental goals and strategy.
- Is organized and systematic in their work with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects across multiple facilities, resolve issues in a timely manner, takes on call and communicate effective solutions.
- Apply best practice application security procedures to ensure the required protection of PHI, or PII .
- Manage activities in the advancement of a seamless electronic environment whenever applicable.
- Facilitates Business Change Control meetings, a process to ensure that changes to the system are introduced in a controlled and coordinated manner and that the changes are correctly developed and tested across the enterprise. Asks questions and encourages interactions and questions from all other participants to assure process integrity.
- Work with vendor representatives, the organization's customer community and end users to ensure the system meet the organization's needs. Contributes to the professional development of the nursing and physician staff to improve patient care. Serve as a subject matter expert at project level: serves as mentor at department level.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience required.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Customer Service and Application Administration/Support experience preferred.
- Strong technology skills, ability to master multiple applications, manipulate data extracts, describe specific application functionality at a granular or programmatic level, and manage all application architecture components.