The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support to the DEI team and fulfills the function as DEI strategist, office manager and event planner.
- Provides organization and structure to the operations of the team, managing diverse perspectives and assists in centering DEI within HR and across the organization
- Assists the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in coordinating system-wide meetings and initiative
- Assists in managing tasks and projects and provides additional insight to growth of diversity, equity and inclusion. Coordinates events, activities and meetings
- Assists in gaining strategy and structure to the operations of the DEI team
- Assists in planning for the calendar year
Degrees / Work Experience / School Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, or related field (And) One (1) year work experience in office management, project coordination in a human resources, public relations or marketing environment; experience in DEI environment strongly preferred
High School Diploma or GED (And) Five (5) Years Work Experience commensurate professional work experience
Communication Skills: Above Average Verbal Communication (Heavy Public Contact), Writing/Reports; Creation of regular reporting
Proficiencies: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Typing; 30 WPM
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Analytical, Research, Statistical
Work Schedule: Flexible, Eligible for Telecommute
Other Requirements: Demonstrated understanding of departmental operating procedures, practices, and guidelines. Ability to assist with multiple programs simultaneously and deliver results against clearly defined deadlines is required.