The Sr. Application Developer develops code for stand-alone applications, third party integrations, and reports to support the business stakeholders. Developers are responsible for the custom software creation of solutions and/or third-party applications configuration and customization. Developers perform the translation of backlog items into actionable tasks that result in the delivery required feature or defect resolution.
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering, related fields or four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for the bachelors degree.
- Work Experience (Years and Area): Four (4) plus Years in Application Development, SQL Server, T-SQL Development, Application and Data Integration Analysis.
- Equipment Operated: Customary office equipment including PC, copier, fax, telecommunications equipment.
- Other Requirements:
- Knowledge of data integration patterns such as change data capture, publish and subscribe (hub and spoke), and enterprise service bus.
- Experience with data cleansing and data profiling
- Build data loads, transformations and publications for specified formats.
- Application and Data Integration Analysis
- Informatica Master Data Management
- Experience creating and customizing mappings, orchestrations and utilizing transformations, within Informatica Intelligence Cloud Services
- Web Development
- Familiarity with application real-time application integration using web services, REST, JSON
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with MVC, Client-Side and Server-Side Development
- Knowledge of Salesforce API Experience
- Experience with Salesforce Administration
- Experience with Salesforce APEX Development