Location: Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
The Education Sales Support Associate is a key individual to support JCR global education sales and marketing processes. The Associate is primarily responsible for assisting JCR sales and marketing team in demonstrations of JCR educational product lines, proactively managing sales leads and opportunities, helping convert leads to opportunities and opportunities to close win. The Associate is the primary point of contact for sales, client request for proposals, marketing, trade shows (also including related JCR conference paid exhibitor management), account management, order fulfillment and product inquiries such as product functions and pricing. The individual fully understands product life cycle concepts and development processes to be able to articulate product status and roadmap to various stakeholders.
General Support of Sales and Marketing
- Obtains health system target information including, but not limited to, accredited programs, organization structure, list of HCO ID and facility names, tax exempt status and other critical information, from both internal JCR systems and customer's website.
- Creates JCR past purchase history information including product purchase, dollars amount, license expiration dates and other relevant information.
- Assists Product Manager to provide product demonstrations, online as well as in person, to potential customers. Represents Global Education with excellent communication and presentation skills to customers to win sales opportunities.
- Attends JCR conferences to represent education DLC product to attendees and solicit customer needs and report back to the internal stakeholders.
- Communicates with Product Managers to develop appropriate content for sales presentations by reviewing specific client needs.
- Assists JCR sales team in large client sales process from developing proposal to providing sales demos, articulating product value, responding to customer inquiries regarding product functions, JCR services or pricing.
- Provides market and customer feedback to internal product and marketing teams.
- Utilizes problem solving skills to identify issues and escalates sales /operational challenges during sales process.
- Be the primary responsible person for JCR Digital Learning Center (DLC) subscription renewal.
- Collaborate with JCR E Products for large health system renewal
- Create DLC renewal processes for individual hospitals and other health care organizations.
- Work with all stakeholders to measure and increase DLC customer retention rate
- Report on DLC renewal rate on a quarterly basis
Sales Pipeline Tracking and Reporting
- Monitors, tracks, updates and reports Online Education sales activities, volumes, cold and hot leads, opportunities and pipeline.
- Ensures that customer accounts are properly tracked and reported. Assists with sales dashboards being developed.
- Measures sales performance including but not limited to lead to opportunity conversion ratio, opportunity win and loss ratio, average opportunity close days. Helps senior leadership team make sales and revenue forecast.
- Assists order fulfillment for large health systems and ensures successful and appropriate sales to training transition.
Transactional Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Monitors, tracks, updates and reports DLC sales activities and volumes from internal Order Management System (OMS) on a regular basis.
- Ensures that OMS sales quotes funnel is clean and accurate.
- Ensures client contact information (license owner and purchaser) information is always up-to-date in OMS.
- Collaborates with sales, account management and customer service team to ensure highest customer service for new opportunities or renewals.
JCR Conference Paid Exhibitor Management
- Manages vendor exhibitors for JCR conferences
- Perform marketing communications as needed to inform, register and confirm exhibitors
- Ensure confirmed exhibitor payments are received by A/R and revenue targets met
- Assist with coordinating event logistics and onsite management
- Bachelor's Degree in either Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent field.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-years B2B sales experience is required.
- Understanding of product life cycle, marketing, value propositions, market trend, market levers, market competition, pricing, client investment, return on investment, cost benefit analysis and solution definition.
- Experience in working with key large customers, making product presentations and product demonstrations.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Works independently under minimal supervision and according to established procedures and policies.
- High energy, strong work ethics, quick learner and team player
- Experience working in the health care industry strongly preferred.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.