Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-020890
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA, is it in yours?
Sonic Healthcare USA (SHUSA) has an immediate opening for a Client Support Specialist/Collections in our Accounts Receivable department.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for contacting clients regarding past due and current balances and provide support to clients as needed to resolve any outstanding billing or account issues. In this role, you will perform clients account research and review on delinquent accounts and work with clients to establish a mutually agreeable re-payment plan in accordance with Accounts Receivable guidelines. The Client Support Specialist takes in-bound calls (as needed) and make outbound calls.
LOCATION: Austin, TX 78728
HOURS: 1st Shift
FULL TIME: Benefits Eligible
Essential Job Duties:
- Initiate contact with clinic, hospitals and doctor's offices regarding their account status
- Submit past due notifications to clients
- Follow-up on missed re-payment arrangements
- Coordinate with local Sales in collaboration in handling client accounts
- Track and monitor delinquent accounts to ensure account status moves current and payment application is consistent
- Report and refer seriously delinquent accounts to designated Administrative leadership for potential service provider agreement default and cut-off
- Work other projects as assigned
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the qualifications and experience we require:
- High School diploma or GED
- Typing (min 35 wpm) and 10 Key. MUST be able to demonstrate proficiency.
- Requires a positive demeanor and professional phone etiquette and disposition that is both fair and consistent with all clients in which they help support.
- Must have the ability to professionally handle consumer and commercial collections and possess good attention to detail and record keeping.
- Ability to work with minimal direction; seeking additional help/information as needed from Client Support Manager and/or Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Knowledge of computer technology and terminology.
- Perform duties in a timely and accurate manner. Ability to work under deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to read and comprehend English.
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of six (6) months of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with medical/insurance billing and Customer Service
- Bilingual speaking skills/Spanish
- Experience in multitasking environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Excited about a career with a company that exemplifies its core values and offers a great total rewards package? Apply Now!
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.