Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Systems Analyst 3 to join our Document Management Team.
Unit/Position SummaryUnder minimal supervision, the System Analyst 3 reviews business requirements, analyzes and evaluates existing and/or proposed systems and designs and develops IT system solutions in response.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Conducts analysis of system infrastructure, set-up and design to ensure business and end user needs are met.
- Prepares detailed program specifications and requirements, identifies required inputs, participates in the design, development, and testing of systems.
- Documents statements of work, project plans, or other forms of project documentation; translates into system specifications.
- Coordinates installation with the end user, tests configuration and recommends modifications to improve functionality, ensuring satisfactory results.
- Ensures data integration and communication between interrelated systems is functioning correctly and impact of system changes are evaluated.
- Acts as a liaison between the development-team and the end users.
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group; may act as a "lead" or first-level supervisor.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 4 years additional relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Preferred Qualifications: OnBase, Server Client Applications, SQL, Windows Server OS, Web Applications & Document Management
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.