Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's is looking for a Full Time (1.0 FTE) Real Estate Manager to join our team! The Real Estate team supports all real estate functions and facilities within St. Luke's Health System through strategic planning, property management, leases, transactions, other facility related contracted services, compliance audits, and budgeting. The Manager is responsible for the negotiation, management, and oversight of numerous vendor relationships, transactions, leases, and contracts. Commercial real estate appraisal, contract specialist, and real estate paralegal skills are ideal for this role. Attention to detail, commitment to accuracy, and follow through are required to be successful in this position. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to accurately read, analyze and negotiate documents for complex transactions including leases, purchase and sale agreements, title and closing documents, and contracts with assistance of counsel
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with executive leadership, business partners, brokers, project managers, legal and accounting partners
- Commercial real estate market knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proficiency in creating and presenting written correspondence to leadership and a strong ability to articulate complex ideas in a concise manner
The Real Estate Team is looking for a positive, upbeat individual who can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Required Criteria (Minimum qualifications required for the job)
- Education: Bachelor's in business administration, real estate or related discipline or 4 years' experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 5 years' relevant experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
- 5 years in either property management, contract, legal, compliance or related field
- Licenses/Certifications: CCIM, SIOR, CPM, CRE, RPA, MAI or other industry related licenses and certifications
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.