Location: Fruitland, Idaho
St. Luke's is looking for an Audiologist to join us in our strategy to be the community's trusted partner in providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
St. Luke's Idaho Elks Hearing and Balance Center is hiring a full time Audiologist, as we expand services and relocate our current Hearing & Balance clinic in Ontario, Oregon to a beautiful new space within our medical center in Fruitland, Idaho, just across the river! This position will focus on seeing adults and vestibular patients.
Become part of a an exception team where you can collaborate, learn, and grow with a large group of 32 audiologists across St. Luke's Health System!
- Utilizing accepted evidence based practice methods: Identify, assess and treat hearing problems and balance disorders. Discuss symptoms and test results with patients.
- Independently manage the care of patients with conditions common to areas of specialty. Exercise initiative and independent judgment. Assist in maintaining productivity standards for the assigned clinic consistently.
- Serve as a mentor to students in health care professions.
- Complete documentation related to the diagnostic and rehabilitative services provided to patients.
- Perform administrative duties including filling out patient billing, equipment maintenance and cleaning, stocking of hearing aids and supplies, and purchase orders.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings, other groups and events related to the business and their area of specialty.
- Follow policies, procedures, and protocols in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and seek appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Valid license to practice audiology in state of employment.
- Experience: 1 year of exp. (includes 4th year experience)
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Fruitland is a rural community of 5,000 just 45 minutes from Boise. Famous for fruit orchards, rich farmland, and rugged scenery, Fruitland borders the Snake River as it splits Idaho and Oregon. Known as the West Treasure Valley, the area is home to Treasure Valley Community College and the Four Rivers Cultural Center which honors the diverse heritage of the region: Native American, European, Basque, Japanese, and Hispanic. Additionally Fruitland offers a robust park and trail system, giving residents and visitors excellent access to outdoor activities.
Learn more about what Fruitland has to offer you:
City of Fruitland | Four Rivers Cultural Center | Scotch Pines Golf | Snively Hot Springs
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.