Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Nemours is seeking an Integrations Solutions Engineer to join our Nemours Children's Health team. This is a Remote position.
The Integration Solutions Engineer is responsible for the analysis, development, testing, deployment, monitoring and ongoing support of data interfaces and associated integration solutions for both business and clinical systems at Nemours. Additionally, this position participates in resolving complex technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. The position may suggest changes or enhancements to existing products as required to support the business and clinical integration strategy.
- Assumes primary engineer role for projects as designated by supervisor which may include: assisting project manager in the coordination of project plan activities; ensuring timely and effective communication between all members of the project team regarding daily status and issues; and preparing go live and sign off documents and processes.
- Provides daily support for existing integration solutions, including modifying, testing, validating, and documenting system changes. Adheres to normal change control processes for these activities.
- Day to day system administration of various integration tools including performance tuning, system monitoring, problem investigation, and application upgrades.
- Proactively identifies process and procedural issues and suggests potential solutions and engages teammates or other teams as required.
- High School Diploma required. Specialized (1 year of training beyond high school) required.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science, MIS, or related technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both technical and professional capabilities have been clearly demonstrated is required.
- Application specific certifications must be acquired and maintained.
- Epic Bridges, HL7 knowledge and Intersystems Ensemble principal preferred.