Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Do you want to work at one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the nation? We are guided by our values of Love and Excellence and are passionate about delivering health, not just health care. Come join us at ChristianaCare!
Christiana Care's IT department is looking for an Application Analyst/System Analyst responsible for devising, designing, and driving business process innovation with a focus on the Radiation Oncology Service Line. In this role you will work as part of the Information Technology team to implement applications, resolve application problems and support operations of assigned software.
- Identify management requirements and operating problems, and define alternatives and the recommended solution in terms of management information needs.
- Use current system and computer technology, and designs, installs and ensures continuing operation of systems in all functional areas of ChristianaCare.
- Seeks input from other ChristianaCare technical resources and/or vendor input to resolve application issues when appropriate.
- Develops expertise in the applications used in the supported departments.
- Becomes knowledgeable regarding the departmental work processes and the overall IS environment.
- Uses this knowledge to ensure that systems operation contributes to optimization of work processes and patient care.
- Supports desktop, hardware, and network upgrades performed by other IS groups by providing information about the applications and IT environment in the supported departments.
- Provide IT on-call support for the Imaging/Cardiology/Cancer center issues for evening and daytime hours.
- Support the key software systems used by the ChristianaCare Mosaiq, Raystation, Pinnacle, Xcelera, PaceArt, Syntrac, iSite and Cerner PowerChart
- Manage integration between Radiation Oncology systems and others (e.g. PowerChart, DHIN)
- As we move toward a more integrated and compliant environment, this role is key to working with the vendors and implementing the software components.
- Knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Experience in a hospital or Cancer Center environment is desirable.
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows 2012 and 2016 server OS, SQL 2012 and 2016, Citrix XenApps, Active Directory and anti-virus
- Experience with HL7 interfaces
- Experience in project management is desirable.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!