Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Nemours is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist (Full-Time), to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida.
This position is responsible for: Processing vendor invoices, Associate expense reimbursements, license and dues request and other various type of Accounts Payable transactions. This position provides direct support for payment obligations, reconciling vendor statements, addressing customer inquiries and resolving credit balances. This individual must have the ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment characterized by strict adherence to tight deadlines and dedication to quality control in all aspects of the process. This position requires regular communication with both internal and external customers.
- Pay all assigned accounts within vendor terms and/or within established turn-a-round time frame.
- Resolve payment issues, including disputes and discrepancies.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements.
- Payments remit matching and release.
- Provide value added customer service to external and internal customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. (3 months to 1 year beyond high school)
- Minimum one (1) year of experience.
- Must have previous Accounts Payable experience.
- Must have knowledge of 1099 and W-9 requirements.
- Must have Basic Accounting, General Ledger knowledge and understanding of Procurement processes.