The IAM Software Engineer Lead role is responsible for administration, maintenance, and ongoing day-to-day operational support including installation, configuration (product and applications), upgrade, migration, patching, troubleshooting and performance tuning of the Identity and Access Management product suite. The Lead IAM Engineer is a subject matter expert who, through independent project engagements and collaboration with business and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, designs and engineers the IAM platforms for the enterprise. This position will serve as subject matter expert (SME) for Oracle Identity Management, Privileged Access Management, and will be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the product including code management, compilation and deployment across various environments. The Lead IAM SE maintains current knowledge of new products, industry trends and recommends enhancements and purchases that allow us to maintain healthy and functional applications and protect its employee's identities.
Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or eqivalent related experience
Certification in CISSP, CEH or CISM - Preferred
- 10 years in Information Systems including five (5) years experience in a support role working on IAM products (Oracle/SailPoint/ Okta/CA/IBM/CyberArk).
- Experience in developing, implementing or designing IAM solutions.
- Experience with installation, configuration, development, and deployment with Oracle IAM solutions or similar product, and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of IAM and risk management best practices.
- Experience with automating access control processes such as User Provisioning, Onboarding, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), authorization models, Single Sign-On (SSO), LDAP, Active Directory.
- Experience with key Identity governance concepts (Identity Lifecycle, RBAC, SOD, workflow development, birthright access, and privilege access, MFA, Federation and SSO). Working knowledge of PAM, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, 1Oauth2 and OIDC.
Communication Skills: Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact); Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking); Writing/Composing: Correspondence/Reports
Other Skills: Analytical; Design; Mathematics; Research; Statistical
Work Schedule: Flexible; On Call
TYPICAL DUTIES THAT MAY BE PERFORMED
1. Administer, configure and support the Oracle Identity Management software systems (Identity Management, Access Management, Privileged Identity/Access Management, Identity Governance, Attestation, Role based access controls, Federation and Incident Response) and applications.
2. Develop and maintain security framework to support authentication, federation, and privileged account management.
3. Develop RACI charts or equivalent to assist in development, implementation and ongoing management and governance of IAM infrastructure capabilities, in consultation with his/her director
4. Support and maintain the integration of existing and new application with the IAM infrastructure.
5. Create, measure, analyze, and present reports to management representing current application, IDs, and privileged ID onboarding in addition to usage reports.
6. Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical issues in support of the identity access, application and provide solutions/recommendations
7. Collaborate with other infrastructure and development teams on shared components or integration points.
8. Schedule and participate in system infrastructure and hardware upgrades, remediation, and health checks.
9. Implement monitoring tool thresholds, conduct proactive event remediation, capacity planning, and optimization.
10. Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures to ensure ongoing Disaster Recovery Readiness.
11. Evaluate, plan, and coordinate the implementation of rollouts and resource allocation for access identity systems and applications.
12. Recommend Changes for improvement with emphasis on automation and efficiency supporting the organization's strategic and long term goals.
13. Serve as identity access technical liaison and coordinator between the customer departments and IT.
14. Define and maintain appropriate controls and documentation ensuring compliance with regulatory and audit requirements
15. Participate in on call rotation for support of Production Identity Management infrastructure.