Maintenance Technician - AdventHealth Medical Group
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Work Hours: M-F 7-4
Location: 2600 Westhall Lane, Maitland Florida
The community you’ll be caring for:
· More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
· AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
· In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you'll Contribute:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining all Advent Health Medical Group Physician’s Offices and non-technical equipment. This includes, but is not limited to painting, plumbing, minor electrical, millwork, door hardware, locksets, and general HVAC services.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assesses and plans with Office Managers, Assistant Managers and Advent Health Medical Group Administration, office maintenance needs.
· Performs monthly inspection of facilities and implements any necessary repairs in order to maintain Advent Health Medical Group facilities to desired standards.
· Assists with maintaining each Advent Health Medical Group facility, interior/exterior, and non-technical equipment. This may include projects in the building such as painting, minor remodeling and basic plumbing repairs.
· Completes daily reports for services performed, which details daily jobs/projects performed during the shift.
· Ability to demonstrate safe and effective use of equipment needed to perform daily maintenance, repair or remodeling needs such as; saws, drills, and other minor equipment. Performs routine maintenance on such equipment to keep in good working order.
· Motivated to work both as part of a team as well as independent to complete assigned work
· Maintaining accuracy and organization of department inventory.
· Maintaining a clean and professional work experience during service requests
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Experience in repairing problems related to plumbing, electrical, mechanical, millwork, door hardware, locksets, and general HVAC services.
· Proficient computer skills desired. Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Experience processing work orders with CMMS programs
· Ability to communicate and work well with others, utilizing tact and diplomacy.
· Must be organized, flexible, and able to handle multiple priorities.
· Three (3) years’ maintenance tech experience
· home/apartment renovation skills with strong work in paint, drywall repair, carpentry, plumbing, electrical fields
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.