Location: Miami, Florida
In collaboration with the Patient & Guest Relations department, expands and develops the service excellence program at the hospital to support strategic initiatives and drive customer satisfaction. Works collaboratively with all departments within the system to develop and sustain a culture of customer experience. Responsible for coordinating, implementing, and conducting system-wide comprehensive training.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business, Health Services Administration or Communication preferred
- Active and valid State of Florida driver's license with an approved driving record pursuant to our policy and maintained throughout employment
- 1-3 years of experience in employee engagement, training and development, human resources, or patient experience fields
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with managing training site logistics preferred
- Experience as an instructor or trainer in the adult learning arena preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to appropriately interact with patients, caregivers, physicians and multidisciplinary co-workers in all work related solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research and organize information
- Able to translate data findings into demonstrable actions that will drive process improvement
Job Specific Duties
- Ensures multi-generational staff is trained through orientation & in-service sessions sustaining high levels of basic professional behaviors in order to achieve higher customer satisfaction results.
- Conducts observations in clinical and non-clinical areas throughout the system to better identify and understand gaps in order to develop customized plans for service enhancement training.
- In collaboration with Patient & Guest Relations department, reviews and analyzes Service Excellence Index action plans and crafts sustainability for plans based on specific department needs.
- In collaboration with Patient & Guest Relations department, expands and develops the service excellence program at the hospital to support strategic initiatives and drive customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes the customer satisfaction data to work with appropriate leadership and staff to facilitate problem solving, interpretation of data, improvement of care, and increased communication.
- Develops and encourages the sharing of customer service 'best practices' between departments, off-site campuses, physician practices and all throughout the organization.
- In collaboration with Patient & Guest Relations department, creates and deploys standardized and detailed communication plans and scripts for staff and leaders to interact with families (Greet).
- Facilitates workshops, training, and in-service sessions to train, orient, and sustain experience levels.
- Assists leader with special projects and performs research to support training projects.
Primary Location :
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus
PATIENT & GUEST SERVICES-2100-868001