Responsible for managing and support of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain and Accounts Payable applications, systems, and programs. Manage business and functional analysts in the team and provide support for Supply Chain management and Accounts Payable applications domain. Lead the selection, installation, configuration, customization, implementation, maintenance, and support of technical, business and functional solutions. Understand business processes of Supply Chain and Accounts Payable business areas and oversees the collection of user, business requirements, and translation into well engineered and tested business solutions.
Job Specific Duties
- Collaborates with business and functional analysts (both staff and consultants) and manages enterprise-wide implementations and support of PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain systems.
- Facilitates the development of business cases, supporting FSCM domain-IT initiatives (including problem definition, potential benefits, initial scope, and cost estimates). Advocate for successful execution of key business processes. Work closely with Finance Supply Chain business team to research and identify potential innovative solutions to business processes.
- Fosters collaboration and teamwork. Communicates project and work status to direct leadership, appropriate sponsors, and stakeholders. Works closely with Supply Chain and Finance business and IT teams. Ensures compliance to contractual obligations.
- Analyze and evaluate proposed business procedures or problems to define and align technology needs. Troubleshoot and resolve business processes and interface issues and document resolutions for future reference.
- Liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams. Defining and conducting system tests and system validation.
- Effectively collaborate with development team to provide faster solutions to business.
- Creates a culture of innovation through involvement and engagement. Follows to applicable IT common processes and standards.
- Works with Supply Chain and Accounts Payable business leadership to define the strategic direction consistent with Enterprise IT strategy, architecture, development, and security standards and business-IT principles. Look for enterprise-wide opportunities to create value for NCHS.
- Effectively ensures project timelines are established, meeting outcome, and next steps are documented and follow through is implemented in order to keep the projects on track.
- Provides leadership and develops system design, enhances workflows, tests, trains and implements. Promote and maintain day-to-day communication with IT and business teams, and bring transparency to IT, Accounts Payable and Supply Chain business leadership.
- Leads design sessions to formulate functional requirements to analyze and evaluate existing systems for enhancement or proposed new technologies for Accounts Payable and Supply Chain business areas.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade software and interfaces with other related systems.