Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: REQ-016999
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Negotiation comes naturally for you. You're personable, professional, and confident in your ability to build business relationships. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time, Exempt.
In this role, you will:
- Drive profitability within a designated territory or region.
- Develop growth opportunities, maintain an existing base of clients, and partner with operations to provide exceptional, customer-focused service.
- Achieve quota within company standards.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years
- Previous outside Sales or Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints, without close supervision.
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2 - 5 years of outside Sales or Service experience in the medical field
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Marketing
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
American Esoteric Labs
American Esoteric Laboratories (AEL), formerly Memphis Pathology Laboratory, is a community-based leader in clinical laboratory medicine dedicated to provide quality care, innovative solutions, and personal service. AEL has serviced the medical community for more than 50 years with a strong presence throughout the Mid-South encompassing Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee.
AEL is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team!
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.