JOB SUMMARY: Accountable for directing the operations and staff of multiple Ambulatory Care Centers within Harris Health System. The incumbent is responsible for all clinic operations oversight and ensuring the coordination among all clinical and non-clinical staff within the center. Accountable for budget planning, development and implementation for assigned Ambulatory Care Centers. This position provides oversight of at least 3 or more of the operational scope criteria defined below:
All center staff FTE: 50+
All Provider FTE: 30+
Specialty Service Lines: 5 or more service lines; or 3 or more site locations
- Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: BA/BS Degree required; MBA/MHA preferred
- Work Experience: Four (4) years administrative experience in a health care setting
- Management Experience: Four (4) or more years of practice or provider management experience in a three or more physician/provider practice, and/or multidisciplinary clinical environment (supervisory experience) or operational management experience of a service line. If Masters degree is held, two (2) years of management experience as defined above is acceptable.
- Equipment Operated: Personal computer
- Communication Skills:
- Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
- Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
- Writing /Composing (Correspondence/ Reports)
- Other Skills:
- Analytical, P.C., Research, Statistical
- Work Schedule: Holidays, Flexible, Travel, On-Call
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, policy-making bodies, third-party payers, patients and the public.
Skill in organizing work, delegating and achieving goals and objectives.
Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in developing, applying, interpreting and coordinating departmental policies and procedures.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.harrishealth.org/sr-ops-manager-acs/job/23505962