The Contact Center Supervisor for Quality will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of a team of Call Quality Assurance Analyst in meeting/exceeding requirements through continuous improvement. The Service Quality Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the timely completion of Member Services call quality audits, reporting findings at the agent, team, and departmental level for all lines of business. The Service Quality Supervisor will partner with training to identify training needs and lead monthly calibration sessions. The Service Quality Supervisor will assist in the development of a strategy to execute areas of deficiency and turnaround times for correction. The Service Quality Supervisor will complete quality review audits for all analysts to ensure that calls are being reviewed and scored according to quality guidelines. The Service Quality supervisor will be responsible for the specifications of Speech Analytics to ensure that accurate data mining is completed and the Voice of the Customer (VoC) is trended for continued improvement within the call center. The Call Quality Assurance Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining the design and updates to the Call Quality Assurance Monitoring Evaluation form to include software selection, loading of the evaluation,weights per category, deployment of software, and remaining abreast of new technology to implement within the call center.
- High School Diploma. Associates degree preferred.
- Three years of experience with health insurance, managed care, or other related experience required.
- Preferred knowledge of Contact Center operations
- Leadership qualities
- Software Proficiencies: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint required.
- Experience in working on projects; assisting other reps, ad hoc support to other areas as needed is required.
- Experienced in a Health Care / Plan Customer Service Center professional.
- Individual should possess extensive knowledge of health insurance.